Monday, December 12, 2011

Brucci Black Emerald

 Brucci is a brand I had never tried or even heard about up until a few weeks ago. I also have never seen this brand at any store, but they are available on Imagebeauty.com for just 2.35 each. So, I took the plunge and ordered a whole bunch of them since they were so friggin' cheap! I honestly didn't expect a lot and I certainly didn't expect to be surprised like I was when I opened up the box. Two of the polishes I ordered are duochrome!

 Black Emerald is incredibly beautiful. It's an emerald green shimmer polish with burgundy duochrome. In the bottle you can sometimes see a gold shade, but that doesn't transfer to the nail. Still, I loved this polish! I used two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. I don't know if these polishes are three free, but it didn't smell like it. It seemed like any other polish to me.





 I actually ordered a few more Brucci polishes after I received my first order. I haven't tried any of the other ones, but the colors are so beautiful and they were only 2.35. I just can't get over how cheap they were. The cremes look so scrumptious and I really hope they are as awesome to apply as the look in the bottle. ^_^



1 comment:

  1. I love Brucci. They are really hard to find outside of NY, NJ and PA. If you are ever in NY they are at Duane Reade drug stores.

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!