Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sephora-212

 I had heard many good things about Sephora-212, but I never was able to pull the trigger on this polish. Part of the reason for that is because I only order online when purchasing something from Sephora. I have actually never been inside a Sephora store, since I tend to avoid brick and mortar stores as much as possible. It's just so much easier to go overboard inside a store than online, at least that's the case for me. I know that it would be a lot harder to put something I really liked down in the store than just removing it from my online cart. The other reason is because if I do order from Sephora I have to order more than fifty dollars to get free shipping. It's a pet peeve of mine to pay for shipping. It seems like a waste of money when so many stores offer free shipping online now. Yea, I know I've become spoiled.

 Sephora-212 is jam packed with so much goodness. It has flakes and holo glitter all in a brown shimmery base. The first coat went on a bit sheer and watery, but it became opaque with the second coat. Any polish with glitter in the base needs top coat to even things up and to make it nice and shiny.  Sephora-212 was no exception.





 This is such a beautiful and unique polish. I don't have anything like it in my stash of... Well let's just say it's gotten to be rather large in the past few months. My only regret is not having bought this polish sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!