Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kardashian Kolor Holiday Nicole by OPI: Disco Dolls, Kendall on the Katwalk and Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam

 I can't say I like or dislike the Kardashians because I really don't keep up with Hollwood at all. I am signed up for one of the tabloid magazines, I have no idea how, and as soon as they get here they go into my magazine stack without a single glance. The only issue I had with the collection was that I wasn't able to find it anywhere! I went to three Wal-Marts and never came across the display, so I pretty much had gave up on the search. I only recently started coming across the collection at the same Wal-Marts I had originally visited, but they were not in a display. They were in random spots in the nail polish aisle! I still haven't been able to get all the ones I want, but these have satisfied my lemming for the collection.

 Disco Dolls is my favorite one so far. It's a clear base filled with tons of gold microglitter and medium multi-colored glitter.


Kendall on the Katwalk is a sparkler for sure. It's main color is blue, but there is also green and purple mixed in there. You can see the purple glitter a lot better on the third picture.


Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam is a dark teal creme. It almost looks black in low lighting, but it's actually one of my favorite teals. I love that it's a bit low key and isn't in your face bright.



 I think there's only about four more I want from the collection, but I'm not going crazy looking for them. If I find them good, but if I don't oh well. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. omg the sparkles are so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, aren't they? They are both super sparkly!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!