Saturday, December 3, 2011

Color Club Sugar Plum Yum and Very Merry Berry Swatches

 I only bought three polishes from the Scent-suous Collection that Sally's put out, since at that time I was on a bit of a low buy. I do regret not getting Santa's Cinnamon, though. I didn't pick that one up because I have tons of red glitters, but I should have gotten it just for the scent. *sigh

  Anyways, I have two swatches for you today. The first one is one coat of Sugar Plum Yum over OPI Sapphire in the Snow. This one has a very sweet grape flavored scent, like grape gum. These glitters are tricky to apply because they are so chunky, but they aren't so difficult to apply that it's frustrating either.



This one is one coat of Very Merry Berry over China Glaze Little Drummer Boy. It also reminds me of gum, but just regular bubblegum flavored gum.


 I am really kicking myself for not picking up Santa's Cinnamon after smelling these, since I love the smell of cinnamon in the holidays.  I don't know think these are at Sally's anymore, but I have heard that these are just scented dupes of Color Club's Backstage Pass Collection. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG i want very merry berry now =[ for some reason sugar plum yum was the only one that stood out to me, but i like the colors in very merry berry a lot more! *poutttttt :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dooo NEED it. I'm such an enabler lol. I love both of them so I totally say you go out and buy this!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!