Monday, June 17, 2013

Random Mani's

Wow. I can't believe time has passed by so quickly. I know it's been quite some time since I did a post. The reason why I pretty much stopped blogging, tweeting and anything to do with nails was because it was kind of starting to take over my life. Ok. So maybe that was a bit dramatic, haha, but since it has been so long since I last blogged I'm going to ease myself back by at least doing one post a week. Starting with a couple of random pictures. Yes, I know picture quality is lacking but these were either taken with my phone or tablet.







For those of you who continue to follow my blog, all 90 of you ;), thank you for not unfollowing me. I might do another post later this week, and yes it will be a proper one! I promise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!