Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brucci Heavenly Julia w/ Pure Ice Busted

 I have already mentioned my love for Brucci's formula a few times, and this polish is no exception. The only thing is that Jenni Lee over at http://irelishnailpolish.blogspot.com/ brought to light something that I had never even considered when purchasing nail polish. Is it tested on animals?? That's something that I never think twice of when buying anything, actually. I haven't done any research on the company yet, but it has made me think twice now when I'm in a store looking at cosmetics. So, I thank you for that Jenni Lee! Lol and I mean that in a good way. It really isn't difficult at all to take a few seconds to look for that cruelty free symbol, which is usually a cute little rabbit on the back or bottom of the packaging.

This is Heavenly Julia and it was a one coater. Amazing, yup. I'm always amazed with one coaters, but before you purchase it, you might want to look into making sure that they are a cruelty free brand. Sorry, I didn't do my homework in advance! =(


 


Here it is with one coat of Pure Ice Busted! This polish was sent to my by Eileen over at http://sneakerette.blogspot.com/. Once again, thanks! This polish is truly magical!



 Ok, now I have to go... I told my kids they had 30 minutes to play before I put them to bed. It's been 10 minutes and they already want to go to bed. What kids WANT to go to bed??? They're just a couple of weirdos! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. What a cool combo! I haven't even gotten around to trying out Busted yet--you totally beat me to it!
    Ahhh I really need to get on top of cruelty free brands too :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I just had to wear this. I was really excited about it!

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I hope I didn't make you feel bad. I have a bunch of skin care and nail polish that is NOT cruelty free, too. I just recently decided to stop using those brands and seek alternatives. So I'm going to use up what I already have pay closer attention to what I doing.... but I'm glad you are going cruelty free too!

    I'm not sure about Brucci, there is very little information on them out there. I might have to write them a letter and see if they respond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, not at all. You are absolutely right about just taking a bit of time to research what we buy. I will use up what I have though and replace with cruelty free once I run out.

      Delete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!