Monday, October 31, 2011

Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings over OPI Chop-Sticking to my Story

 I'm a little late with today's post and I apologize for that. I had a bit of a long day, yet I didn't have a lot of things to do. =/ I know. It was just a hectic day for me and it's still going! I still have to get my son's things ready for school tomorrow and he has homework to do. So, this will be a short post but with many pictures! Woot!

This is two coats Chop-Sticking to my Story by OPI with no topcoat. 

One coat of Lynderella Cauldron Drippings over Chop-Sticking to my Story in the sun.

Closeup in the sun. This is like an orange version of The Glittering Crowd, and somehow it still manages to be unique.

This is in the shade.

 This is my second time wearing this combination and people seem to love it! I had plenty of compliments both times I wore it. Lynnderella just updated her blog shop stating she will be coming out with a new collection called Funny Money, but she will also be taking orders for all her previous collections. That's great news to me because I NEED another bottle of Connect the Dots, since it is my favorite polish of all time and I am so scared of running out. I have two bottles and 1/4 of another left, since I gave some of it away. Oh and I swapped one... that was a swap full of regret. Anywho, I'm glad I will be able to pick up another bottle or two. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. I think it is beautiful! :) I soooo hope I can get some Lynnderella polishes this time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glitter is one of the most epic Halloween polishes ever. It looks amaaaazing everytime I see it!
    Lolllll I didn't know you were so obsessed with Connect the Dots! Are all of her polishes limited edition?? :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. @auntheathee I hope you can as well, her polishes are so unique!

    @Eileen Haha yea I'm obsessed with CtD. They are part of collections, but I don't think she is making them LE. She posted on her shop that she will be offering all her previous collections during her next sale.

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!