Friday, October 14, 2011

Lynnderella All Hallow's Eve over Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow

 I was really excited when Lynnderella put up her Halloween collection up for sale and yet, I have only worn one of the polishes so far. They are all so beautiful, but there is so much polish and so little time. All Hallow's Eve actually arrived broken and it was really sad to see such a wonderful creation in pieces, but the lovely Lynn was great about quickly getting me out a replacement bottle. She didn't even charge me for shipping!

 The polish itself is a medley of various glitters. There are at least four different colored glitters and an array of shapes and sizes. I think that the reason why I am so in love with her glitters is because mostly all her glitters include square or bar glitter, which I love. You can build up the opacity on the majority of here polishes, however I prefer to layer them. It makes the surface a lot smoother and I get to save some polish. For this manicure I used three coats of Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow and two coats of All Hallow's Eve.

Here are pictures of Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow

I had to include this picture, but it's not color accurate. It's just so glossy!


This the final look after two coats of All Hallow's Eve.


 As Wheezie, from Dragon Tales would say, "Looooove it!" I'm anxious to try some more manicures with my Lynnderella's. Although, it's a little sad, since I had to nubbinize my nails. I am such a doofus that I broke two more nails! I think that's two breaks too many, so I am currently rocking some nubs. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Can't believe that's just two coats!
    LOL @ so many polishes but so little time. That's so true!!!
    I don't mind rockin nubs every once in a while. Sometimes it's nice not having nails to worry about. And I prefer my nails to all grow out evenly (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fashion Footing thanks!

    @Eileen I've heard ppl have issues with the opacity of this polish, but maybe I just got a really pigmented batch. Yea, I'm looking forward to rocking darker colors because I love how they look on short nails, so its not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This black just wowed me so I had to comment. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous You're such a dork! This is actually a dark green, but I still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soo jealous! The Lynnderella polishes are just amazing! I really have to get some as soon as she starts taking orders again. Your nails are beautiful, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @auntheathee I hope you get ahold of some of her polishes! They are all gorgeous. Thanks for kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!