Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice

 Here is the once elusive Pumpkin Spice. I remember when this polish came out and was so hard to find that it even went on eBay for an insane amount of money for just being a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I have to admit that I did think about purchasing it, but I am glad I resisted as I later found this polish at multiple stores in the following weeks. This reminds me of China Glaze Mummy May I? because it almost has that same black jelly base, but with orange glitter instead of purple. The only problem with this polish is that it is best layered over another color as it is extremely sheer! This is five coats, but in Pumpkin Spice's defense the coats were really thin and it didn't end up giving me a thick look.





 I love how squishy it looks and I think this would be a great polish for Thanksgiving. Speaking of holidays, I am still debating on my Halloween mani. I want to do something Halloween-y, but I don't know what yet. I actually will have an opportunity to do two Halloween mani's, since we're having a Halloween potluck next Thursday where I work at. I can't wait because this is when I will also get to find out who is my Boo Buddy! We have been doing Boo Buddies all month long, it's kind of like Secret Santa, except it's for Halloween and every Friday we deliver a gift of $1- $2 and a big gift on the 31st. My Boo Buddy is totally awesome, he/she has given me really great gifts all month long and I am really excited to find out who it is! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I love this polis, but I cannot find it anywhere! 5 coats?, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That's so sad, but yea it took 5 thin coats. I hope you end up finding this polish, it looks great layered.

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!