Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More apologies are in place for this design. It's a bit messy, but not just because it was a one a.m. design. I am experimenting with acrylic paint and it's a little tricky to get the correct amount of paint and the consistency is a lot smoother than polish. I also think that I need some better art brushes for acrylic paint because my nail art brushes don't seem to play well with the paint or it could be user error. O_o I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Deep Purple for the background, the grey is Wet Cement, the grass is Going Green and the moon is Mellow Yellow. Only the black is acrylic paint.



 This was my favorite design of the morning, but I was too lazy to do it to the other hand. This literally screams Halloween to me. I don't think I'll be doing it again though, because it is too time consuming and I have over half my stash as untrieds. Maybe next year! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I like how it's like an entire scene across your nails :D Oh man, I thought I had a lot of polish! I only have about a third of my stash untried.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's what I was going for! That's awesome! I really need to work on swatching a big chunk of my stash.

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!