Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cranky and in a Traffic Jam??

 I have no idea why I keep buying pink polishes, because I hardly ever wear them and when I do I can never leave it on for very long. This mani is a prime example. I decided I was going to wear China GlazeTraffic Jam for at least a day, but my mom had gifted me a polish that I thought would be great for layering over it. So, I decided to go ahead and try it. I used two coats of China Glaze Traffic Jam and three coats of the no named polish my mom gave me. The only thing I can tell you was that it came in a set with three other polishes and the brand is Cranky Girls. Hilarious name, but awesome polish. 

This is Traffic Jam.

Here is Traffic Jam with three coats of the Cranky Girls polish.


 I'm not sure yet because I haven't swatched them, but I think I may have a dupe for this polish. I cannot recall the name at the moment of the other polish but it is from Color Club. Ah, and you should know this polish stinks BIG time. It definitely is NOT a B3F, big three free, polish. Just a little warning in case you come across this brand. ^_^

2 comments:

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!