Thursday, November 10, 2011

Borghese Tangelo Sherbet

 I'm getting better now at being REALLY picky on what I buy, but a few months ago I would buy it just because it was on sale.  Borghese Tangelo Sherbet was one of those irrational purchases, but I'm glad I bought it. I wouldn't have even looked twice at this color if it wasn't for the red tag. Tangelo Sherbet is a peach with silver shimmer polish. It's a bit sheer, so I needed four thin coats to get it opaque and even then some visible nail line is there. I actually didn't mind it with this polish though, because it's such a delicate color that it actually looks good to me.





 It's kind of a grandma-ish color but I still love it. That being said I suppose I should start looking at all colors and not just blues and greens. I have waaaay too many of those in my stash. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!