Tuesday, November 8, 2011

OPI Russian Navy Suede

 OPI's suede polishes always caught my eye whenever I saw them in the store, but they didn't appeal to me enough that I needed to buy one. Well, I finally bought one a month or two ago with an Ave You deal. I was unsure of which one to pick, but figured I couldn't go wrong with blue so I picked up Russian Navy Suede. I have to say that I was impressed with the application, it wasn't at all troublesome like matte polishes tend to be. This is two coats of Russian Navy Suede.



Here I added some clear top coat.

 Overall, this is a really cool polish because you get two looks out of one single bottle! I know mattes are somewhat the same, but I feel that the finish and formula was a lot better on this suede polish. Also, it reminds me so much of denim jeans!  ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I had Russian Navy matte, but this one looks a LOT nicer! I love how shimmery it is once you put on a top coat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try out the matte to compare them. I really loved the Suede though, so I might also need to get more of them!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!