Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spa Ritual Circle of Life

 As promised here is my mani after the nail fix. I intentionally chose a creme so that you will be able to see any flaws a lot clearer, whereas a glitter polish would totally hide any evidence of a fix. When I wore this mani, I actually told quite a few people about my break and no one seemed to notice anything different. Of course, without macro the bump towards the cuticle is barely noticeable and even if you're looking for it, you will have to tilt your nail at different angles to view it. I also want to add that the fix can last between 2-3 mani's. If you don't have the time to do a fresh fix, just don't press too hard when removing the polish. You actually want to do smooth and light strokes with the cotton ball, felt, etc., towards the free edge of the nail until you get most of the color off. Stop once you see the tissue. Any places where the polish didn't completely come off can easily be removed with a brush or cotton swab.


I've accumulated quite a few Spa Rituals with the Ave You deals that have been going on, but this is the first time I wear the brand and let me just say OMG. The formula is amazing! Super duper smooth and opaque with two coats! I mean it was just perfect. It wasn't runny or thick. I can't wait to try more of these. The picture below is the way the polish looked indoors. So beautiful!

This is how it looks outside. It's a really bright blue outside. Lol my fingers look so fat here. I was squeezing to prevent it from slipping since I had just lotioned my hands.

 If it hadn't been for the Ave You deals going on, I don't think I would have as many Spa Rituals as I have bought. I love those deals, you're basically paying $25 for a $50 certificate plus they have a coupon "five" that gives you 15% off your entire order making the Spa Rituals $8.50. Unfortunately, the Ave You deals have expired from KGB, but I heard that they are now being offered through SaveMore http://svmr.co/BD-p. That's my referral link, but you don't have to use it, of course the website is http://www.savemore.com/DailyDeals/Dallas/3756/30_worth_of_beauty_products. You can get $15 for $30 or $24 for $50 or $35 for $75. At the time of this post there are only four hours left to purchase the deal. I would recommend that you buy the $24 one because with a $50 purchase you get $1 shipping and with the $15 you would have to pay for shipping. Also, for being a new user they will give you a $10 credit right away so the deal will be even cheaper if you're a new signer.


4 comments:

  1. Rawrr looks like the $24 deal isn't available anymore :< Thanks for posting this though! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for future deals. I used your referral link btw! Hope it worked (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eileen! It did work and they actually restarted the counter so there's 18 hours left now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to tell you that I love the curve in your nails ... it's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @loodie loodie loodie I'm gushing over here! Thank you for sweet comment. Youre nails are way more awesome though!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!