Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Clinique Crushed Velvet

 Crushed Velvet is an awesome shimmery, vampy polish that I received in a swap a few weeks back. I swatched this polish and immediately fell in love with it, but for some reason I never got around to wearing it. I used two coats and was pleasantly surprised at the formula of the polish, even the brush was great. I have actually never heard of Clinique polishes nor have I seen them out in the wild, but now that I have had my first experience, I hope I find more.

This is how it looks like in the day.

 This is a shade picture.

You can see the glittery, shimmery goodness in this pic. 


 I have several vampy colors in my collection, but they always seemed kind of grandma-ish to me and my husband confirmed that saying my hands looked like they were 38. On the other hand, no pun intended, I received tons of compliments on this polish. I was stopped several times by people wanting to know the name of this polish. It was both flattering and frustrating at the same time, because I had no idea how to explain to them that I received it in a swap and had no idea where they could get it. I ended up just telling them it was burgundy.


*** Don't forget to enter my giveaway!***

 

2 comments:

  1. i didnt even know clinique had polish :0 i'd love to see their other colors! i always associate them with sales people in lab coats and skincare that doesn't work for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ I didn't Clinique had polishes either lol omg yea I agree with the skincare.

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!