Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ulta Material Girl

   I was saving this polish to wear during the fall because of it's vampy color, but yesterday it just seemed to call out to me. I had no idea what I was searching for, and when I saw the holographic particles reflecting from the bottle I immediately decided that was my color for the day.

   The main reason why I picked up this polish was because it was free with a promotion Ulta was having. Now, I'm so happy I picked this one because I really could not stop staring at my nails all day yesterday. Well, I'll let you see for yourself how awesome the holo-ness of this polish is.









   Isn't it awesome?? This last picture really shows the holo-ness of this polish, and the first few are pictures of the polish in the shade. The only thing that I didn't like about this polish was that it was a little thick, but I added a few drops of acetone and that seemed to fix the issue. I used two coats of Material Girl and one coat of Seche Vite, but two would have been better because the glitter leaves the surface somewhat grainy. That's it for this post, and I had initially just wanted to do a post a week but for this week I'm going to have nail art week. I plan to do a nail art design for every day of the week with how to directions as well. They're not going to be anything really elaborate, since I'm not great at freehand. I hope you enjoy anyways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!