I used Wet Cement, Mint Sorbet and Lacey Lilac over a white base. I tried to darken the colors by adding double drops of each polish, but that ended up in a huge disaster! I did the double drop with the teal mani and I think that worked out well, since it was only one color being darkened. It was way too much polish, though for this water marble and everything kind of just merged into one big glop of polish. I had to settle for a pastel look, which I like, but I just wish it had been a tad darker.
Here's a picture of my pre-cleanup on my left hand. I think my biggest issue with clean up is that I tend to get it all the way down my fingers. This problem could be easily fixed, if I would just tape further down, but no I refuse to think I'm messy everytime I start a water marble.
My final water marble for the week will be blue themed, and I really hope that it turns out better than this one. I will also tape further down this time, to avoid the mess on my fingers. So yea, in conclusion, cleanup can be a B if you let it, but with proper taping it can be avoided. Lol I haven't used "in conclusion" in years... just felt like using it. ^_^