Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lynnderella's Golden Surprise = Change

 Golden Surpise isn't actually the name of this polish, in fact this polish has no name at all. Lynnderella included this polish as an extra gift since the handle on one of my polishes was different. Honestly, I wouldn't have cared nor noticed this, but I was uber excited to have this polish sent to me.

 This polish is similar to Connect the Dots, except that it contains mostly gold glitters. It almost reminds me of Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday, but this polish is a lot more complex. I used Orly Luxe as a base and I think it's the perfect background to compliment all the different colors in this polish.

Shade picture.

Sun picture.

Another sun picture. 


I don't know if this polish will be available in the future, since this was sent to me as an extra. However, there is great news regarding Lynnderella's Halloweeen Collection. I won't deny that I have been stalking Lynderella's blog every single day, sometimes multiple times, in hopes that she will post the new Halloween Collection. I adore her creations and cannot help myself, but yesterday this stalking paid off! When I opened her page, what do I see?? An update showcasing the names of the nine, yes nine, polishes that will be in her upcoming Halloween Collection!! I was so freaking excited that I literally jumped up and down. This will be my only purchase for the month of August, but really what more could I want?

*Check out the names of her Halloween Collection here and don't forget to enter Lacquerish's Snow Angel giveway here. Entries for this giveaway end August 8th.

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look like something you would find in a pirate's treasure chest (:

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. I would love to hear your opinions. Good OR bad!